|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 3|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 39||Level 40||Level 41|
Level 40 is the 15th & last level in Jungle Joint and 34th normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 chicks, 40 carrots, 15 apples, and 15 strawberries in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- Cracked chicken eggs under ice that has to be broken.
- Free chicken eggs don't match at first. The need to be matched to convert into cracked ones and then you can start shattering the ice.
- Form only as many chick combinations as you need. In this level, you need to get 3 chick combinations. While this may seem daunting, many eggs drop from the top of the board. Be careful not to get too excited and form more chick combinations than you need. When a chick egg drops, it must be cleared twice before counting as a resource. The first 3-egg combination cracks the egg and the second combination hatches the chick and collects it as a resource. The board, also supplies you with hatched eggs that are stuck in the ice blocks. Try to crack the ice blocks and get the hatched eggs out to combine with others. This will help you to use your moves efficiently.
- Focus on the orange carrots.
- Don’t forget about the boosters! Use a shovel to get a cracked egg instantly (good idea to shatter the ice of one of the corner pieces) and then match. If you are running out of moves and still need to collect a chick, use the shovel booster. The shovel booster can help you to hatch one of the chick’s eggs while conserving moves. Without shovels this level is really difficult.
- This is the first Hard Level classified level in Farm Heroes Saga.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.