|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 60|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
Level 43 is the third level in Highland Hills and 37th normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 60 apples, 60 carrots, 60 suns and 4 flowers in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- Break the wall of flowers to reach the grass.
- Clear the flowers: You should work on the flowers first since they block cropsies from falling onto the grass. When you are able to clear all the flowers, you’ll have much more flexibility and you can use grass and cascades to their full effects. As always, prefer to clear flowers with the resources you actually need to collect.
- Stay on the grass: Grass keeps cropsies happy, and working low on the board also helps more cropsies fall and clear as you make moves beneath them. Make your clears on the grass, and you’ll get more bonuses, and it will be more likely to cause a cascade, which can collect resources you need without you actually doing anything.
- Get them where you find them: Though it’s best to work low at all times, if you find you’re low on moves and you need only one or two types of cropsies, you should look for the cropsies you need wherever they are. Sometimes, you’ll be able to beat the level by finding the cropsies high on the board, or sometimes cropsies higher up may be worth more than those on the grass.
- Past version has 22 moves.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.