|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 49|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 43||Level 44||Level 45|
Level 44 is the fourth level in Highland Hills and 38th normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 49 onions, 35 carrots, 35 suns, and 35 apples in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- The board has islands.
- Pick 4 kind of Cropsies out of 5.
- Work around the edges: There is a pesky gap in the center of this level, but if you work along its edges you can take advantage of the grass. Clearing resources on the grass, especially, the lower patches, will increase your cropsies moods and allow more resources to fall.
- Earn bonuses: Increase the amount your cropsies are worth by clearing other cropsies right next to them. If possible, try to clear resources you need right next to other resources you need. But if you come across non-resource cropsies that can give bonuses out to a lot of resources, those are worth clearing as well.
- Save the numbers: If you notice that one of your resources is building bonuses, try to save it until you can get the number even higher. Clear it when it gets higher than 5, or when you have lots of high-numbered resources right next to each other.
- Play efficient with many matches! Use the grass and the corners!
- This is 26 to 28 moves.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.